How to copy all recipients from one/multiple emails in Outlook?
For example you received an email with multiple recipients in the To and Cc fields, and you want to copy these recipients to a new email, how could you handle it in Outlook? And what if copying these recipients to a contact group? This article will show you the solutions.
Normally we can copy the recipients from the To or Cc fields manually to a new email. However, this method will introduce a trick on batch copying all recipients from both To and Cc fields of an email to a new one in Outlook.
1. Select the email whose recipients you will copy, and click Home > Reply All.
2. Now all recipients are copied to corresponding To and Cc fields in the replying message. Please clear the subject and message content, and then you will get a new email with copied recipients. See screenshot:
Note: This method add the specified email’s sender to the To field of the new email, and remove yourself from the To or Cc field.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Add to Group feature to quickly add all recipients from multiple emails to a contact group in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the mail folder, select multiple emails whose recipients you will add to your contact group, and click Kutools > Add to Group. See screenshot:
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails by clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails by clicking the first one and the last one.
2. In the popping out Add Recipients to Contact Groups dialog box, please (1) select All recipients from the Scope drop-down list; (2) check the specified contact group you will add the recipients to; and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: If you need to add the recipients to a new contact group, you can click the New contact group button to create a new one.
Now all recipients of selected emails are added to the specified contact group.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.