How to create an email statistics report in Outlook?
In outlook, we may have multiple accounts, and receive dozens of messages every day, how can you create an email statistics report to count the total number of emails in Outlook per day, hours, week or month, or compare the number of received emails between two days or two months in Outlook? Actually, there is no way to create a statistics report except Kutools for Outlook’s Statistics utility.
Kutools for Outlook’s Statistics utility can create a report about the total number of items in one folder or all folders per day, week, or month. Also, it displays the total numbers of read items, unread items or selected items.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365. |
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Enable Outlook, click Kutools Plus > Statistics.
Check the folders you want to make a statistic, in right section, you can choose the filter criteria to filter the emails, and click Ok.
Now the report has been created.
In the top pane, the total items of yesterday/today/this week/last week and the read/unread/selected are listing.
And you can change the tabs in the bottom of the report to change the chart in the window to compare numbers of items in two time ranges.
Click Export report to create a workbook or html with the statistic information if you need.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.