How to create an email statistics report in Outlook?
In outlook, we may have multiple accounts, and receive dozens of messages every day, how can you create an email statistics report to count the total number of emails in Outlook per day, hours, week or month, or compare the number of received emails between two days or two months in Outlook? Actually, there is no way to create a statistics report except Kutools for Outlook’s Statistics utility.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Kutools for Outlook’s Statistics utility can create a report about the total number of items in one folder or all folders per day, week, or month. Also, it displays the total numbers of read items, unread items or selected items.
|Kutools for Outlook, includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Enable Outlook, click Kutools > Statistics.
Check the folders you want to make a statistic, and click Ok.
Now the report has been created.
In the top pane, the total items of yesterday/today/this week/last week and the read/unread/selected are listing.
And you can change the tabs in the bottom of the report to change the chart in the window to compare numbers of items in two time ranges.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.