How to add image with link in an Outlook signature?
You may be familiar with inserting an image or a hyperlink in an Outlook signature. But do you know how to add an image with link in the signature? This article will show you the solution.
Please follow below steps to add an image with link in a signature in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click Home > New Email to open a new message window, and then click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationery dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click the specified signature in the Select signature to edit box to show the signature content in the Edit signature box.
3. In the Edit signature box, place the cursor you will place the image at, and click the Image button. See screenshot:
4. In the Insert Picture dialog, please find and select the image you will insert, and click the Insert button.
5. Now the image is inserted in the signature. Select the image in the Edit signature box, and click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot:
6. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, please click to highlight Existing File or Web Page in the Link to box, type the web page address in the Address box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog to save the changes.
From now on, when you insert the specified signature in an email, you will get the image with link as below screenshot shown.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.