How to add image with link in an Outlook signature?
You may be familiar with inserting an image or a hyperlink in an Outlook signature. But do you know how to add an image with link in the signature? This article will show you the solution.
Please follow below steps to add an image with link in a signature in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click Home > New Email to open a new message window, and then click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationery dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click the specified signature in the Select signature to edit box to show the signature content in the Edit signature box.
3. In the Edit signature box, place the cursor you will place the image at, and click the Image button. See screenshot:
4. In the Insert Picture dialog, please find and select the image you will insert, and click the Insert button.
5. Now the image is inserted in the signature. Select the image in the Edit signature box, and click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot:
6. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, please click to highlight Existing File or Web Page in the Link to box, type the web page address in the Address box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog to save the changes.
From now on, when you insert the specified signature in an email, you will get the image with link as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.