How to add image with link in an Outlook signature?
You may be familiar with inserting an image or a hyperlink in an Outlook signature. But do you know how to add an image with link in the signature? This article will show you the solution.
Please follow below steps to add an image with link in a signature in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click Home > New Email to open a new message window, and then click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationery dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click the specified signature in the Select signature to edit box to show the signature content in the Edit signature box.
3. In the Edit signature box, place the cursor you will place the image at, and click the Image button. See screenshot:
4. In the Insert Picture dialog, please find and select the image you will insert, and click the Insert button.
5. Now the image is inserted in the signature. Select the image in the Edit signature box, and click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot:
6. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, please click to highlight Existing File or Web Page in the Link to box, type the web page address in the Address box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog to save the changes.
From now on, when you insert the specified signature in an email, you will get the image with link as below screenshot shown.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.