How to move items older than n days/weeks/months in Outlook?
In Outlook, if you have multiple accounts, maybe thousands of Outlook items will occupy the space. In this case, you can set to move the older items to release the Outlook space by using AutoArchive.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Enable Outlook, click File > Options, in the Outlook Options dialog, click Advanced in left pane, then click AutoArchive Settings in right section.
2. In the AutoArchive dialog, check Run AutoArchive every 14 days checkbox, you can change 14 to other numbers as you need. Then go to Clean out items older than drop down list, choose Months, Weeks or Days as you need, and type the number in the box.
3. Click OK > OK to close dialogs.
If you just want to move items in one folder, you can right click at the folder, select Properties from the context menu.
In the Properties dialog, under AutoArchive tab, check Archive this folder using these settings, then you can change the number and criteria in Clean out items older than section.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.