How to import contacts from Google to Outlook?
This article will show you how to import contacts from Google to Outlook address book.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can import contacts from Google to Outlook address book as follows.
1. Get into the Google Contacts page, check the check box before any contact to activate the select all bar. See screenshot:
2. Check the Select All check box to select all Google contacts.
3. Click the More Actions button, and then click Export from the drop-down list. See screenshot:
4. In the popping up Export contacts dialog box, select Selected contacts in the Select contacts section, select Outlook CSV in the Export as section, and then click the Export button. See screenshot:
5. Then an Excel csv file is created with all Google contacts listing inside, and saved in the Downloads folder as below screenshot shown:
6. Then, you need to open the Contacts CSV file, and resave it again.
7. Launch your Outlook, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
8. In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, select Import from another program or file in the Choose an action to perform box, and then click the Next button. See screenshot:
9. In the Import a File dialog box, select Comma Separated Values and click the Next button.
10. In the second Import a File dialog box, click the Browse button to select the Excel csv file you have exported from Google contacts, select one duplicates option based on your need, and then click the Next button.
11. Now please select an Outlook Contacts folder to import the Google contacts. Click the Next button to go ahead.
12. In the last Import a File dialog box, keep the Import “ontacts.csv” into folder: Contacts box checked, and then click the Finish button.
Now all Google contacts are successfully imported into the specified Contacts folder in Outlook.
- How to import msg files from file system to Outlook folder?
- How to save email message as picture format (jpg/tiff) in outlook?
- How to save multiple selected emails as MSG files in bulk in Outlook?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.