How to import contacts from Google to Outlook?
This article will show you how to import contacts from Google to Outlook address book.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can import contacts from Google to Outlook address book as follows.
1. Get into the Google Contacts page, check the check box before any contact to activate the select all bar. See screenshot:
2. Check the Select All check box to select all Google contacts.
3. Click the More Actions button, and then click Export from the drop-down list. See screenshot:
4. In the popping up Export contacts dialog box, select Selected contacts in the Select contacts section, select Outlook CSV in the Export as section, and then click the Export button. See screenshot:
5. Then an Excel csv file is created with all Google contacts listing inside, and saved in the Downloads folder as below screenshot shown:
6. Then, you need to open the Contacts CSV file, and resave it again.
7. Launch your Outlook, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
8. In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, select Import from another program or file in the Choose an action to perform box, and then click the Next button. See screenshot:
9. In the Import a File dialog box, select Comma Separated Values and click the Next button.
10. In the second Import a File dialog box, click the Browse button to select the Excel csv file you have exported from Google contacts, select one duplicates option based on your need, and then click the Next button.
11. Now please select an Outlook Contacts folder to import the Google contacts. Click the Next button to go ahead.
12. In the last Import a File dialog box, keep the Import “ontacts.csv” into folder: Contacts box checked, and then click the Finish button.
Now all Google contacts are successfully imported into the specified Contacts folder in Outlook.
- How to import msg files from file system to Outlook folder?
- How to save email message as picture format (jpg/tiff) in outlook?
- How to save multiple selected emails as MSG files in bulk in Outlook?
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365