How to block or unblock senders in Outlook?
Sometimes, in Outlook, you may receive junk emails from some strangers which annoy you. In this article, I introduce the method to block or prevent receiving emails from some specific senders in Outlook.
In Outlook, you can right click the email in the mailing list which you want to block the sender, then click Junk > Block Sender. Now the sender of selected email has been blocked.
1. This method does not support multi-select.
2. The block senders only take effect in current email account.
If you want to block multiple senders at once time, you can use the Junk function in Outlook.
1. Enable the email account you want to block specific senders, click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
2. In the Junk E-mails Options dialog, under Blocked Senders tab, click Add button.
3. Then in the Add address or domain dialog, type the sender address you want to block into the textbox.
4. Click OK, then repeat the above step 2 and 3 to add other sender addresses to the list box.
5. After adding all sender addresses you want to block, click OK to finish.
1. if you want to unblock someone, go to the Junk E-mail Options dialog, under Save Senders tab, click Add button to add sender address you want to unblock into the Add address or domain dialog.
2. Repeat the above step to add all unblock sender addresses to the list.
If you have Kutools for Outlook – an add-in with multiple helpful utilities, you can block or unblock senders in one account or across all accounts in Outlook.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Block or unblock senders in all account
Select the emails you want to block or unblock the senders from the mailing list, click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders or Never Block Senders as you need.
A dialog pops out to remind you that the email addresses has been successfully blocked or unblocked.
|Block Senders||Never Block Senders|
Then click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter to enable the junk.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.