How to block or unblock senders in Outlook?
Sometimes, in Outlook, you may receive junk emails from some strangers which annoy you. In this article, I introduce the method to block or prevent receiving emails from some specific senders in Outlook.
In Outlook, you can right click the email in the mailing list which you want to block the sender, then click Junk > Block Sender. Now the sender of selected email has been blocked.
1. This method does not support multi-select.
2. The block senders only take effect in current email account.
If you want to block multiple senders at once time, you can use the Junk function in Outlook.
1. Enable the email account you want to block specific senders, click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
2. In the Junk E-mails Options dialog, under Blocked Senders tab, click Add button.
3. Then in the Add address or domain dialog, type the sender address you want to block into the textbox.
4. Click OK, then repeat the above step 2 and 3 to add other sender addresses to the list box.
5. After adding all sender addresses you want to block, click OK to finish.
1. if you want to unblock someone, go to the Junk E-mail Options dialog, under Save Senders tab, click Add button to add sender address you want to unblock into the Add address or domain dialog.
2. Repeat the above step to add all unblock sender addresses to the list.
If you have Kutools for Outlook – an add-in with multiple helpful utilities, you can block or unblock senders in one account or across all accounts in Outlook.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes
100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Block or unblock senders in all account
Select the emails you want to block or unblock the senders from the mailing list, click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders or Never Block Senders as you need.
A dialog pops out to remind you that the email addresses has been successfully blocked or unblocked.
|Block Senders||Never Block Senders|
Then click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter to enable the junk.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoyes very interesting, though i am an old man without the skills to use the data to remove the blocked sent email, all very frustrating, will have to go to Computer Help In Christchurch NZ
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoCool feature!