How to block or unblock senders in Outlook?
Sometimes, in Outlook, you may receive junk emails from some strangers which annoy you. In this article, I introduce the method to block or prevent receiving emails from some specific senders in Outlook.
Save or Export Multiple emails to other fomat files(PDF/HTML/WORD/EXCEL) in Outlook
|Sometimes, you may want to save or export the emails to a folder as other format files, such as PDF, Word or Excel files in Outlook. In Outlook, neither of the Save as and Export function can handle this job. However, Kutools for Outlook's Save as file utility can export multiple emails to a folder as files with multiple formats at once time . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
In Outlook, you can right click the email in the mailing list which you want to block the sender, then click Junk > Block Sender. Now the sender of selected email has been blocked.
1. This method does not support multi-select.
2. The block senders only take effect in current email account.
If you want to block multiple senders at once time, you can use the Junk function in Outlook.
1. Enable the email account you want to block specific senders, click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
2. In the Junk E-mails Options dialog, under Blocked Senders tab, click Add button.
3. Then in the Add address or domain dialog, type the sender address you want to block into the textbox.
4. Click OK, then repeat the above step 2 and 3 to add other sender addresses to the list box.
5. After adding all sender addresses you want to block, click OK to finish.
1. if you want to unblock someone, go to the Junk E-mail Options dialog, under Save Senders tab, click Add button to add sender address you want to unblock into the Add address or domain dialog.
2. Repeat the above step to add all unblock sender addresses to the list.
If you have Kutools for Outlook – an add-in with multiple helpful utilities, you can block or unblock senders in one account or across all accounts in Outlook.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365. |
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Block or unblock senders in all account
Select the emails you want to block or unblock the senders from the mailing list, click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders or Never Block Senders as you need.
A dialog pops out to remind you that the email addresses has been successfully blocked or unblocked.
|Block Senders||Never Block Senders|
Block or unblock senders in one or specific accounts
If you want to block or unblock senders in one or specific accounts in Outlook, you can do as below:
1. Click Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manager.
2. In the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog, under Block or Never Block tab, click New.
3. In Junk dialog, give the junk rule a name. Check Account is checkbox, click to enable the accounts dialog, and then check the accounts you want to block specific senders.
4. Click OK to go back to Junk dialog, check “From” address contains checkbox, click to open the Text contains dialog, and then click New.
5. Type the sender address you want to block in New Search Text list box, click Add to add it into Search List section.
Also, you can click Address to add senders’ email addresses from Outlook Address book into the list.
6. After adding all sender addresses you want to block, click the Ok buttons to close dialogs. Then remember to click Enable Junk Email Filter to enable the junk function.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.