How to make the flagged emails at top of the Email list?
In Outlook, how could you make flagged emails stick at the top of the mailing list so that you can deal with them without missing any one? This article, I will talk about some easy ways for solving this job.
In Outlook, you can group the flagged emails and put them at the top in the mailing list, please do as this:
1. Select a folder where you want to put the flagged emails at the top, and then click View > View Settings, see screenshot:
2. In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, click Group By button, see screenshot:
3. And in the Group By dialog box, uncheck Automatically group according to arrangement option, and select Flag Status from the Group items by drop down, and then choose Ascending or Descending order you need, see screenshot:
4. Then click OK > OK to close the dialog boxes, and all flagged emails have been located at the top of the mailing list, see screenshot:
You can also make the flagged emails at the top of the mailing list by sorting the messages based on flag. Please do with the following steps:
1. In the mailing list window, click View > Reading Pane > Off to close the reading pane, see screenshot:
2. Then click the flag icon to sort the emails by flag status, and all flagged messages have been on top immediately, see screenshot:
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!