How to make the flagged emails at top of the Email list?
In Outlook, how could you make flagged emails stick at the top of the mailing list so that you can deal with them without missing any one? This article, I will talk about some easy ways for solving this job.
In Outlook, you can group the flagged emails and put them at the top in the mailing list, please do as this:
1. Select a folder where you want to put the flagged emails at the top, and then click View > View Settings, see screenshot:
2. In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, click Group By button, see screenshot:
3. And in the Group By dialog box, uncheck Automatically group according to arrangement option, and select Flag Status from the Group items by drop down, and then choose Ascending or Descending order you need, see screenshot:
4. Then click OK > OK to close the dialog boxes, and all flagged emails have been located at the top of the mailing list, see screenshot:
You can also make the flagged emails at the top of the mailing list by sorting the messages based on flag. Please do with the following steps:
1. In the mailing list window, click View > Reading Pane > Off to close the reading pane, see screenshot:
2. Then click the flag icon to sort the emails by flag status, and all flagged messages have been on top immediately, see screenshot:
List all important emails you specified at the top of the mailing list:
With Kutools for Outlook's Messages Reminders feature, you can set some incoming messages as important emails based on the arriving emails’ Subject, Body, Sender name or Sender address. If the new incoming emails matches the rules you created, an alert message will pop out to remind you, and all the incoming emails are floated and listed in front of the mailing list.
Kutools for Outlook: with more than 100 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and try the free trial now!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 17 days agoI have my mail grouped by flag status, but I now have two "unflagged" groups. How do I merge the two so I don't miss any incoming messages?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoThanks mate.. all sorted now..
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThank you, thank you very much.....Outlook couldn't help me with this and it was very frustrating