Mas como faço para, em vez de aceitar os convites automaticamente e os encamilha-los, encaminhar para outro e-mail apenas os que eu aceitei (os que eu não aceitar ele ignora)?
How to auto forward meeting invites to a specific person in Outlook?
In Outlook, you can forward a meeting invite to a specific person directly by using the Forward feature manually. But, sometimes, you may need to forward the meeting invites to a specific person automatically when you accept the meeting. This article, I will talk about how to auto forward a meeting invite to a person as quickly as you can.
Here is a useful VBA code that can help you to auto forward the meeting invite to a specific person after accepting it, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, double click ThisOutlookSession from the Project1(VbaProject.OTM) pane to open the mode, and then copy and paste the following code into the blank module.
VBA code: Auto forward meeting invites to a specific person:
Public WithEvents ReceivedItems As Outlook.Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Set ReceivedItems = Outlook.Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox).Items End Sub Private Sub ReceivedItems_ItemAdd(ByVal Item As Object) Dim xMeetingItem As MeetingItem Dim xMeetingResponse As MeetingItem Dim xForwardMeeting As MeetingItem Dim xAppointmentItem As AppointmentItem On Error Resume Next If TypeOf Item Is MeetingItem Then Set xMeetingItem = Item Set xAppointmentItem = xMeetingItem.GetAssociatedAppointment(True) Set xMeetingResponse = xAppointmentItem.Respond(olMeetingAccepted, True) xMeetingResponse.Send Set xForwardMeeting = xMeetingItem.Forward With xForwardMeeting With .Recipients .Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" 'change address to your own .ResolveAll End With .Send End With End If End Sub
Note: In the above code, you should change the recipient address to your own.
3. Then save the code, and restart the Outlook to take the code effect.
4. Now, when you receive a meeting invite, the meeting will be accepted automatically, and at the same time, this meeting will be auto forwarded to your specific person immediately.
Note: This code is only available to the default account.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.