How to decline all future occurrence meetings in Outlook?
Supposing you have created or accepted an occurrence meeting in your Outlook, how can you decline all future occurrence you don’t need any more of this meeting based on a specific date? You can follow the method in this article to get it done easily.
Please do as follows to decline all future occurrence meetings or appointments in Outlook.
1. Open the calendar, double click to open the meeting you want to decline the future occurrence, and in the Open Recurring Items dialog box, select the The entire series option then click the OK button.
2. In the Meeting Series window, click the Recurrence button. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, select the End by option in the Range of recurrence section, enter a date prior to the future meeting you will decline in the series, and then click the OK button.
4. Then click the Send Update button to send the modified meeting. For the accepted meeting invitation, ignore this step.
Now all future occurrences of this meeting beyond 2018/8/10 have been declined automatically.
- How to automatically accept meeting request from specific person in Outlook?
- How to decline a meeting invitation but still leave it on your calendar in Outlook?
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.