How to decline all future occurrence meetings in Outlook?
Supposing you have created or accepted an occurrence meeting in your Outlook, how can you decline all future occurrence you don’t need any more of this meeting based on a specific date? You can follow the method in this article to get it done easily.
Please do as follows to decline all future occurrence meetings or appointments in Outlook.
1. Open the calendar, double click to open the meeting you want to decline the future occurrence, and in the Open Recurring Items dialog box, select the The entire series option then click the OK button.
2. In the Meeting Series window, click the Recurrence button. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, select the End by option in the Range of recurrence section, enter a date prior to the future meeting you will decline in the series, and then click the OK button.
4. Then click the Send Update button to send the modified meeting. For the accepted meeting invitation, ignore this step.
Now all future occurrences of this meeting beyond 2018/8/10 have been declined automatically.
- How to automatically accept meeting request from specific person in Outlook?
- How to decline a meeting invitation but still leave it on your calendar in Outlook?
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365