How to auto forward emails to a specific person when out of office in Outlook?
If you have received some emails in your holiday, it is not convenient for you to deal with them. In this case, you can auto forward them to your coworker who can help you to reply the emails. This article, I will talk about how to forward email to a specific person automatically when receiving an email in Outlook.
You can create rules to auto forward all emails or specific emails to a desired person you want, please do with following steps:
1. Click Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts, in the popped out Rules and Alerts dialog box, click New Rule under the Email Rules tab, see screenshot:
2. In the first Rules Wizard dialog, click Apply rule on messages I receive option from the Start from a blank rule section, see screenshot:
3. Click Next button to go to the second dialog, in this step wizard, you can specify the conditions that you want to auto forward certain emails, if you need to forward all receiving emails, skip this step, and click the Next button directly, then a prompt message box is popped out, click Yes button, see screenshot:
4. Now, in the third wizard dialog, check forward it to people or public group option in the Step 1: Select action(s) list box, and then click people or public group hyperlink text to go to the Rule Address dialog, and select the person you want to forward the messages to. See screenshot:
5. Then click OK > Next to go to the fourth wizard dialog box, select any exceptions you would like to apply to this rule, you can also skip this step, go on clicking Next button, see screenshot:
6. In the last Rule Wizard dialog box, type a name for this rule in step 1, and check Turn on this rule option in step 2, see screenshot:
7. Click Finish button, and then click OK button in the Rules and Alerts dialog box, now, when receiving new email, it will be auto forward to the desired person you specified.
If you have installed Kutools for Outlook, the Forward feature can help you to auto forward all or specific incoming messages to specific person as quickly as you need.
|Kutools for Outlook : with more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools > Forward > Enable Auto Forward, see screenshot:
2. In the Auto Forward Settings dialog box, click New button, see screenshot:
3. In the Auto Forward dialog box, click Recipients button to choose the persons that you want to forward the emails to, and then select All receiving emails option that you want to forward all incoming emails. See screenshot:
Note: If you just need to auto forward only certain messages, please click Custom option, and then specify the rules you need. See screenshot:
4. And then click OK > OK to close the dialogs, now, when new email arrives, it will be auto forward to the desired person you specified immediately.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.