How to always pin important emails to top of a folder in Outlook?
In Outlook, to prevent the important emails being drowned by hundreds of emails, you can pin the important emails always in the top of a folder for quickly finding and viewing them.
In Outlook, there is no ways to pin specific emails to top of a folder in the mailing list, only you can list the important emails in task to do pane.
1. In Email view, right click at the email you want to pin to top of folder in the mailing list, click Follow Up > No Date in the context menu.
2. Repeat above step to add follow up to all important emails you want to pin one by one.
3. Go to the Task view, click View > To-Do Bar > Tasks to display the To Do Bar.
Now all the important emails are listed at the top of the To Do bar in the right of the Task view. You can double click the task to open it in the message box.
If you want to pop out reminders while important emails are incoming and then pin the important emails on the top in Outlook, the Important Messages Reminders utility of Kutools for Outlook can help you.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Firstly, you need to create rules to set what is important email.
4. Click Ok. Now the rules for important emails have been created.
Now you need to enable the Messages Reminders utility.
1. If you want to remove the important email after read, you can check Delete message from the reminder list after reading checkbox in Important Messages Reminders Options dialog.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.