How to always cc to someone while sending email through Outlook?
Generally, while sending emails in Outlook, you can manually CC to someone as you need. But in sometimes, you may want to always CC to yourself or someone automatically while sending email through Outlook. In this case, is there any way can automatically CC to someone while sending emails?
1. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts.
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog, click New Rule.
3. Then in Rules Wizard dialog, select Apply rule on messages I send in Start from a blank rule section.
4. Click Next > Next > Yes, then check CC the message to people or public group checkbox, click people and public group in the Step 2 section.
5. In Rule Address dialog, select and add one or more contacts to the To field.
6. Click OK > Next > Next, in last step, name the rule as you need in the Step 1 section, click Finish.
7. Go back to Rules and Alerts dialog, the rule has been created and listed in the list box, click OK or Apply to close the dialog.
If you have Kutools for Outlook in your Outlook, you can apply its CC/BCC function to create a rule to auto CC and enable or disable the rule anytime as you need.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes
100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
1. Click Kutools > CC / BCC > Rule Manager.
2. In the Auto CC/BCC Manager dialog, click New button to display the Rules Wizard dialog.
3. In the Rule Wizard dialog, check the criterion you want to BCC or CC if the criterion match in Step 1, if you want to alwasy CC to someone without any criterion, uncheck the options. Then go to the Step 2 to edit the rules.
4. Then the Text Contains dialog pops out, click New to add the texts you need in to Text list.
5. Then click OK to go back to Rules Wizard dialog, click Next, in the next dialog, you can specify the exceptions (if the criterion match, do not Bcc or CC), if you have no exception to specify, leave blank and click Next.
6. Click Next, in this part, name this rule and specify the accounts you want to CC or BCC, and do some options. Click Ok.
8. Now go to Kutools > CC / BCC to click Enable Auto CC / BCC to enable the rule.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.