How to always cc to someone while sending email through Outlook?
Generally, while sending emails in Outlook, you can manually CC to someone as you need. But in sometimes, you may want to always CC to yourself or someone automatically while sending email through Outlook. In this case, is there any way can automatically CC to someone while sending emails?
1. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts.
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog, click New Rule.
3. Then in Rules Wizard dialog, select Apply rule on messages I send in Start from a blank rule section.
4. Click Next > Next > Yes, then check CC the message to people or public group checkbox, click people and public group in the Step 2 section.
5. In Rule Address dialog, select and add one or more contacts to the To field.
6. Click OK > Next > Next, in last step, name the rule as you need in the Step 1 section, click Finish.
7. Go back to Rules and Alerts dialog, the rule has been created and listed in the list box, click OK or Apply to close the dialog.
If you have Kutools for Outlook in your Outlook, you can apply its CC/BCC function to create a rule to auto CC and enable or disable the rule anytime as you need.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
4. Click OK > OK > OK to close the dialogs.
From now on, all outing emails will be auto CC to someone you have specified in the rule.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365