How to analyze full headers of a selected email in Outlook?
If you want to view and analyze the internet headers of a selected email in outlook, the below methods will help you.
You can go to the properties window to view the full internet headers of an email in Outlook.
1. Double click to open an email you will view its headers. Then click Message > Message options in the Tags group. See screenshot:
2. Then the Properties window is opening, and you can see the information of the headers is listed in the Internet headers box as below screenshot:
The Message Header Analyzer utility of Kutools for Outlook helps you to easily view and analyze the full internet headers of an email. Please do as follows.
1. Select an email you will view its headers, then click Kutools Plus > Message Header Analyzer. See screenshot:
2. Then a Message Header Analyzer dialog box pops up which contains four header tabs -Summary, Sender Headers, Other headers, Source data, you can view headers under the corresponding tabs as you need.
Kutools for Outlook includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Download the free trial now!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.