How to analyze full headers of a selected email in Outlook?
If you want to view and analyze the internet headers of a selected email in outlook, the below methods will help you.
You can go to the properties window to view the full internet headers of an email in Outlook.
1. Double click to open an email you will view its headers. Then click Message > Message options in the Tags group. See screenshot:
2. Then the Properties window is opening, and you can see the information of the headers is listed in the Internet headers box as below screenshot:
The Message Header Analyzer utility of Kutools for Outlook helps you to easily view and analyze the full internet headers of an email. Please do as follows.
1. Select an email you will view its headers, then click Kutools Plus > Message Header Analyzer. See screenshot:
2. Then a Message Header Analyzer dialog box pops up which contains four header tabs -Summary, Sender Headers, Other headers, Source data, you can view headers under the corresponding tabs as you need.
Kutools for Outlook includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Download the free trial now!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.