How to always show full email address in mailing list?
Normally, the name of the sender is displayed in the mailing list of the Inbox folder, but sometimes, you may want the sender’s full email address is displayed as following screenshot shown. How could you show the email address of a sender in the Inbox of the Outlook?
The following steps can help you to display the sender email address in mailing list of the Inbox folder, please do as this:
1. Click View > Add Columns, see screenshot:
2. In the Show Columns dialog box, please do the following operations:
(1.) Click New Column button to go the New Column dialog box;
(2.) In the New Column dialog box, specify a name for this new column;
(3.) Then choose Formula from the Type drop down list;
(4.) And then, paste this formula into the Formula box: IIf(InStr([SearchFromEmail], "@") = 0, "", Left([SearchFromEmail], InStr([SearchFromEmail], "@") - 1)+"@"+Mid([SearchFromEmail],InStr([SearchFromEmail],"@")+1)).
3. Then, click OK to return to the Show Columns dialog box, and then select the new column name you are created, and move it to the location you need by clicking Move Up button, this example, I will move it in front of the Subject column, see screenshot:
4. And then, click OK button to close this dialog, now, the sender email addresses will be displayed in the mailing list as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.