How to open all incoming emails from a specific person automatically in Outlook?
In our daily work, maybe there are many emails arriving in our Outlook, in this case, you may ignore some important emails from a specific person. To avoid missing some important emails from someone, you can make the emails open automatically when arriving into your Outlook. In this article, I will introduce a VBA code for opening all emails which from a specific sender.
To automatically open the emails from a specific person, the following VBA code can help you, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, double click ThisOutlookSession from the Project1(VbaProject.OTM) pane to open the mode, and then copy and paste the following code into the blank module.
VBA code: Auto open all emails from a specific person:
Public WithEvents GInboxFolder As Outlook.Folder Public WithEvents GInboxItems As Outlook.Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Set GInboxFolder = Outlook.Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox) Set GInboxItems = GInboxFolder.Items End Sub Private Sub GInboxItems_ItemAdd(ByVal Item As Object) Dim xMailItem As Outlook.MailItem Dim xSenders As String On Error Resume Next If Item.Class <> olMail Then Exit Sub Set xMailItem = Item xSenders = "firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com" If InStr(xSenders, xMailItem.SenderEmailAddress) = 0 Then Exit Sub xMailItem.Display End Sub
Note: In the above code, you can change the addresses of the senders to your own.
3. Then, save and close this code window. Restart the Outlook to make the code take effect, from now on, when the emails arriving from the persons you specified, all of them will be open automatically. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agodid not work on my case i restarted i added 4 email address.