How to prevent reply all/reply/forwarding for email recipients in Outlook?
When you send a message in generally, the receivers can reply or forwarding your sending email. But in sometimes, you may want to prevent the Reply All, Reply or Forwarding function to be used for email recipients. Here I introduce the method on dealing with this job.
To handle this job, you may need to display the Developer tab firstly, then do as these steps:
1. Click New Message to enable the Message window.
2. Then click Developer > Design a Form.
3. In Design Form dialog, select Message from the list, then click Open.
4. In the popping window, click Actions tab, the double click one utility you want to disable to go to the From Acton Properties dialog, uncheck Enable checkbox.
5. Click OK. If you want to disable reply or forwarding at the same time, repeat above step to disable them one by one.
6. Then click Publish > Publish Form As.
7. Then give the form a name and display name.
8. Click Publish. Then close the windows by clicking Close > No.
Now when you want to send email without Reply All/Reply/Forwarding utility, you just need to do as these:
1. Enable an account you use, click Developer > Choose Form.
2. In the Choose Form dialog, select Personal Forms Library from Look In section, then choose the form you created in above steps.
3. Click Open, a message box pops out, then edit the message and send. The message cannot be replied all or replied or forwarded by recipients.
If the recipient apply the action you disable, a dialog will pop out to remind.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.