How to automatically print an incoming email in Outlook?
Have you ever tried to print an email automatically when it is received? Let's say someone's email is always considered important and needs to be filed on paper for others to review. Normally, after receiving the email, you need to preview it and then print it manually, which is an interruption to your work. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to automatically print an incoming email that meets the specified conditions.
Automatically print incoming emails by creating rules
Please do as follows to create a rule to automatically print incoming emails that meet the conditions you specified in the rule.
1. In the Mail view, go to the Home tab, and then click Rules > Manager Rules & Alerts.
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, click the New Rule button to create a rule.
Tips: If you have added multiple email accounts to your Outlook, please specify an account in the Apply changes to this folder drop-down list where you want to apply the rule. Otherwise, it will be applied to the inbox of the currently selected email account.
3. In the first Rules Wizard dialog box, select Apply rule on messages I receive in the Step 1 box, and then click Next.
4. In the second Rules Wizard dialog box, you need to:
5. In the third Rules Wizard dialog box, check the print it box in the Step 1 box, and then click the Next button.
6. Then another rules wizard pops up asking for exceptions. Select the exceptions if necessary, otherwise, click the Next button without any selections.
7. In the last Rules Wizard, you need to specify a name for the rule, and then click the Finish button.
8. Then it returns to the Rules and Alerts dialog box, you can see the rule you created listed inside, click the OK button to finish the whole settings.
From now on, when an email is received that meets the conditions you specified in the rule, it will be printed automatically.
Note: The attachments received in the email will not be printed.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.