How to see who is invited to a meeting in Outlook
As a meeting organizer in Outlook, after inviting people to a meeting, you may need to check the list of meeting attendees if you have accidently missed anyone who should be invited. Also, there are times when you need to remove a person from a meeting. To see who is invited to a meeting, please read on and find out how.
If you are using Outlook 2021 or Outlook 365, to access the list of meeting attendees, you can do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, find the meeting you want to check on its attendee status, then double-click it. Note: To view all your meetings and events with ease, you can click Change View under the tab View, then select List on the drop-down list.
2. In the pop-up Meeting window, go to the Tracking tab. Now you can see the meeting attendance list as shown below.
For the users of Outlook 2019 and earlier versions, to check attendees you invited to a meeting, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, find the meeting you want to check, then double-click it. Note: To view all your meetings and events with ease, you can click Change View under the tab View, then select List on the drop-down list.
2. In the pop-up Meeting window, under the Meeting tab, find Tracking in the Show group. Then you can see a meeting attendance list as shown below.
Note: If you need to add or remove attendees from a meeting in Outlook, please follow the instruction here: How to add and remove meeting (required/optional/resource) attendees in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.