How to see who is invited to a meeting in Outlook
As a meeting organizer in Outlook, after inviting people to a meeting, you may need to check the list of meeting attendees if you have accidently missed anyone who should be invited, or added someone who should not be invited. Also, it's always important to get responses to your invitations and check who accepted or declined your meeting. To see who is invited to a meeting and who accepted your meeting, please read on and find out how.
Check who is invited to a meeting in Outlook 2021 and later versions
If you are using Outlook 2021 or Outlook 365, to access the list of meeting attendees, you can do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, find the meeting you want to check on its attendee status, then double-click it. Note: To view all your meetings and events with ease, you can click Change View under the tab View, then select List on the drop-down list.
2. In the pop-up Meeting window, go to the Tracking tab. Now you can see the meeting attendance list as shown below.
Check who is invited to a meeting in Outlook 2019 and earlier versions
For the users of Outlook 2019 and earlier versions, to check attendees you invited to a meeting, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, find the meeting you want to check, then double-click it. Note: To view all your meetings and events with ease, you can click Change View under the tab View, then select List on the drop-down list.
2. In the pop-up Meeting window, under the Meeting tab, find Tracking in the Show group. Then you can see a meeting attendance list as shown below.
Note: If you need to add or remove attendees from a meeting in Outlook, please follow the instruction here: How to add and remove meeting (required/optional/resource) attendees in Outlook.
How To Add And Remove Meeting (Required/Optional/Resource) Attendees In Outlook?
It is easy to add attendees when you are creating a new meeting. Occasionally, you may need to update an existing meeting and add more attendees. Either in new meeting request or updating existed meeting, this article will arrange you a guidance to add and remove required, optional, or resource meeting attendees at ease.
How To Cancel Meeting For One/Certain Attendees In Outlook?
Normally we can cancel a meeting invitation for all attendees easily with clicking the Cancel Meeting button on the Meeting tab. What if canceling a meeting invitation for only one attendee? In some cases, you may need to cancel the meeting invitation for one or certain attendees as situation changes. Here I will show you the way to cancel a meeting for one/certain attendees in Outlook.
How To Automatically Accept Meeting Request From Specific Person In Outlook?
When receiving meeting invitation in Outlook, you need to manually accept the meeting request and send the response to the sender. Is there any easy way to automatically accept it from a specific person in Outlook? The method in this article will do you a favor.
How To Auto Forward Meeting Invites To A Specific Person In Outlook?
In Outlook, you can forward a meeting invite to a specific person directly by using the Forward feature manually. But, sometimes, you may need to forward the meeting invites to a specific person automatically when you accept the meeting. This article, I will talk about how to auto forward a meeting invite to a person as quickly as you can.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.