How to highlight meeting requests you have not responded to in Outlook?
Drowning in tons of emails every day? Afraid to miss the important messages you need to respond to, especially the meeting requests? Please don’t worry. In this tutorial, we will introduce to you the method to highlight meeting requests you have not responded to, using conditional formatting, so you can easily spot them.
Note: Here takes Microsoft Outlook 365 as an instance, the steps and descriptions may have some differences in other Outlook versions.
To make the meeting requests you have not responded to stand out, please do as follows.
1. Enable Outlook, open the mail folder where you want to check for the meetings, go to the View tab, then click View Settings in the Current View section.
2. The Advanced View Settings: Compact dialog shows up. In the Description section, click the Conditional Formatting button.
3. In the popping-up Conditional Formatting dialog, click the Add button. An Untitled rule is created and displayed in the list of Rules for this view.
4. To customize the rule name, input a name in the Name textbox in the Properties of selected rule section. Here I input text “Meeting requests I haven’t responded to”.
5. Click the Font button to customize the appearance for the highlighted emails of meeting request you haven’t responded to.
6. The Font dialog box shows up. Set up the format accordingly. Here I choose Purple as the Color. Click OK.
Note: You can preview the final effect in the Sample section.
7. Now it goes back to the Conditional Formatting dialog. Click the Condition button to set up the condition to trigger the rule.
8. The Filter dialog pops up. Go to the Advanced tab. In the Define more criteria section, click the Field button.
9. Click All Appointment fields > Meeting Status.
10. Back to the Filter dialog box. Set the Meeting Status Value equal to Not yet responded. And click the Add to List button.
11. You can see this specific condition is added and displayed in the list of the Find items that match these criteria section. Click OK.
12. Finally, click OK > OK to get the job done. Now you can easily find the un-responded meeting request.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.