How to convert docx.doc to pdf.doc in Word.
Sometimes, for convenience, you need to convert your docx.doc to pdf.doc. But how can you get it done in Word? Here we introduce you some tricks.
As usual, we convert docx.doc to pdf.doc by saving the docx.doc as pdf.doc in Word.
Step 1. In Word 2010/2013, click File > Save As, in Word 2007, please click the Office button > Save As. See screenshot:
Step 2. Select PDF from the Save As drop-down list box, and click Save. See screenshot:
With Kutools for Word’s Doc/Docx utility, you can convert a large amount of docx.doc to pdf.doc quickly.
Step 1. Please click Enterprise > Doc/Docx to enable the Doc/Docx converter, see screenshot:
Step 2. In the Document Format Converter dialog, please do as follow:
A: Select a folder which contains the docx. documents you want to convert from the Source file folder section;
B: Select a folder to save the documents after converted from Save to section.
C: Specify the option to Convert docx to pdf from the Format Convert section.
D: Select the option for your own needs under Options section.
Step 3. Click Start to begin converting, and you will see the results as shown in the below screenshot after finish converting.
Note: If the source folder include subfolders, and you also want to convert format of the files in the subfolders, please check the Include Subdirectories box.
The Doc/Docx function can not only convert docx.doc to pdf.doc, but also can convert doc.doc to docx.doc and docx.doc to doc.doc. For more detailed information about Doc/Docx, please go to Doc/Docx.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...