How to select the current page from whole document in Word
For most operations in Word document, you will find that the selection operation is more frequent. You make feel easy for the selection of the word, paragraphs, but if you need to select the whole current page where the cursor locates from a long document, how can you do to enhance your selecting efficiency? This tutorial will introduce some ways on selecting current page for you.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
There are two simple ways to select current page manually.
Method 1: Left-lick on the beginning of the page and drag the cursor to the end of the page to select the current page.
Method 2: Click on the beginning of the first character in the current page. Then hold Shift key, and click on the end of the content in the current page.
1. Put the cursor on the page you want to select
2. Click Insert > Bookmark to apply the Bookmark dialog.
3. When the Bookmark dialog popping up, type “\page” in the box, then click Go To, then it will automatically select the current page where the cursor locates. See screenshot:
1: Press Alt+F11 to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window;
2: Click Module from Insert tab, copy and paste the following VBA code into the Module window;
3: Click Run button or press F5 to apply the VBA.
The VBA code on selecting current page:
Sub selectcurrentpage ()
Kutools for Word's Select Current Page utility can quickly select the current page.
1. Please put the cursor on the page where you want to select as the current page.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Pages > Select Current Page, see screenshot:
3. After clicking Select Current Page, the page where the cursor locates is selected.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...