To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 26 days agoHi Elna,
Kutools provides to insert Checkboxes (content controls) quickly with several clicks.
Under the Kutools tab, click the Check Box button, and there is a Check Box Content Control command in the drop down list.
How to insert a drop down list in Word?
In Word, Drop down list is a good content control for users to select one of preset values from pull-down menu. This article will show you the detailed steps to insert a drop down list in your Word document.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To insert a drop down list in a Word document, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the opening Word Options dialog box, please (1) click Customize Ribbon in left bar, (2) check Developer in the right box, and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Developer tab is added in the Word Ribbon. Please click Developer > Drop-Down List Content Control button. See screenshot:
4. Now a new drop down list is inserted in current document. Go ahead to click Developer > Properties. See screenshot:
5. In the Content Control Properties dialog box, please:
(1) name the drop down list in the Title box;
(2) click the Add button in the Drop-Down List Properties section;
(3) In the Add Choice dialog box, type one choice in the Display Name box and click the OK button;
(4) Repeat above step (2) and (3) to add other choices for the drop down list;
6. Click the OK button in the Content Control Properties dialog box.
So far, you have inserted a drop down list with specified title and choices in your Word document. See screenshot:
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoHow to insert the content control on your developer