How to create a calendar in Microsoft Word?
Have you ever tried to create a calendar in a Word document? Actually, it provides multiple online calendar templates for users. This article is going to show you how to create a calendar in a Word document with online templates.
Please do as follows to create a calendar with online templates in Word document.
1. In an opening Word document, click File > New. Enter Calendar into the Search box of the right pane and then press the Enter key. See screenshot:
2. Then all Calendars are searched out, please click to select a template as you need.
3. Then click the Create button in the follow step:
4. Now a new Word document is created with a Select Calendar Dates dialog box popping up, please specify the Month and Year of the calendar, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Click OK in the Word Calendar dialog box as below screenshot shown.
Then the calendar with specified month and year is created. You can modify the calendar content based on your needs.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...