How to create a calendar in Microsoft Word?
Have you ever tried to create a calendar in a Word document? Actually, it provides multiple online calendar templates for users. This article is going to show you how to create a calendar in a Word document with online templates.
Please do as follows to create a calendar with online templates in Word document.
1. In an opening Word document, click File > New. Enter Calendar into the Search box of the right pane and then press the Enter key. See screenshot:
2. Then all Calendars are searched out, please click to select a template as you need.
3. Then click the Create button in the follow step:
4. Now a new Word document is created with a Select Calendar Dates dialog box popping up, please specify the Month and Year of the calendar, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Click OK in the Word Calendar dialog box as below screenshot shown.
Then the calendar with specified month and year is created. You can modify the calendar content based on your needs.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.