How to create border around text in Word document?
As below screenshot shown, how to add borders around selected texts for each line in a Word document? The method in this article can do you a favor.
You can easily add borders around selected texts with the Borders feature in Word. Please do as follows.
1. Select the texts you will add borders, click Home > Borders > Borders and Shading. See screenshot:
2. In the Borders and Shading dialog box, select the Up, Down, Left and Right border boxes in the Preview section, select Text from the Apply to drop-down, and then click the OK button.
Then borders are added to every row of selected texts.
Note: If you just want to add a big border around all selected texts as below screenshot shown, please keep Paragraph selected in the Apply to drop-down list.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...