How to generate random text in Word document?
If you want to generate random text in Word document, method in this article can help you.
The formula =rand(X,Y), =lorem(X,Y) and =rand.old(X,Y) can help to generate random text in Word document.
In above formulas, X means number of paragraphs, and Y indicates number of sentences each paragraph should have.
1. Typing =rand(3,2) and pressing the Enter key, three random paragraphs are created, and each paragraph contains two sentences. See screenshot:
2. Typing =lorem(3,2) and pressing the Enter key, three Latin text paragraphs are created and each paragraph also has two sentences.
3. Typing =rand.old(3,2) and pressing the Enter key, three duplicate paragraphs are created as below screenshot shown.
Note: if you only type =rand() and press the Enter key, Word will just generate five paragraphs of three sentences.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...