How to apply gradient fill to a table in Word document?
In a Word document, it is easy for you to fill color for the table cells, but, have you ever tried to apply gradient fill to a table? This article, I will talk about how to deal with this task in Word?
There is no direct way for you to fill gradient color for a table cell, but, you can solve this problem by using a Text Box, please do as this:
1. Click Insert > Text Box > Draw Text Box, see screenshot:
2. Then, draw a text box, which is the same size as the table cell, see screenshot:
3. Click the text box, and click Format > Shape Fill > Gradient > More Gradient under the Drawing Tools tab, see screenshot:
4. Then, in the Format Shape pane, under Fill and Line tab, please do the following operations:
(1.) Select Gradient fill option;
(2.) Choose and set the gradient color as you need;
(3.) Check No line option.
5. And the table cell has been applied the gradient color, now, you need to click Format > Send Backward > Send Behind Text, see screenshot:
6. And now, the cell contents have been displayed as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.