How to apply gradient fill to a table in Word document?
In a Word document, it is easy for you to fill color for the table cells, but, have you ever tried to apply gradient fill to a table? This article, I will talk about how to deal with this task in Word?
There is no direct way for you to fill gradient color for a table cell, but, you can solve this problem by using a Text Box, please do as this:
1. Click Insert > Text Box > Draw Text Box, see screenshot:
2. Then, draw a text box, which is the same size as the table cell, see screenshot:
3. Click the text box, and click Format > Shape Fill > Gradient > More Gradient under the Drawing Tools tab, see screenshot:
4. Then, in the Format Shape pane, under Fill and Line tab, please do the following operations:
(1.) Select Gradient fill option;
(2.) Choose and set the gradient color as you need;
(3.) Check No line option.
5. And the table cell has been applied the gradient color, now, you need to click Format > Send Backward > Send Behind Text, see screenshot:
6. And now, the cell contents have been displayed as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...