How to add comma in the end of each line in Word document?
Supposing you have a list of data in a Word document, now you want to add comma in the end of each line as below screenshot shown, how can you quickly handle the job without adding commas one by one?
In Word, the Find and Replace function will do you a favor on solving this job.
1. Select the contents you want to add comma in end of each line, then press Ctrl + H to open the Find and Replace dialog.
2. In the popping dialog, type ^p in the Find what textbox, then type ,^p in Replace with textbox. See screenshot:
3. Click Replace All, a dialog pops out to remind you if need to search for the rest of document, click Yes or No as you need.
Then commas have been added in the end of each line.
If you want to add comma in end of each cell in Excel, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Add Text utility to quickly deal with this job.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 200 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...