How to put one picture on top of another in Word document?
In Word document, we can quickly insert multiple pictures at once. Sometime, you need to place a smaller image on top of another larger image. Normally, you can’t drag one image above another image directly. This article, I will talk about how to put one picture on top of another in Word document.
Please do with the following steps for dealing with this task in Word document:
1. First, you should insert the two pictures as you need. Then, select the larger image, and right click, then choose Wrap Text > Square, see screenshot:
2. Repeat the first step to format the second smaller image
3. After formatting the two images, now, you just need to drag the smaller image above the larger image where you want to put as following screenshot shown:
4. After putting the small image above the larger one, you can make the background of the smaller image transparent as you need. Please select the smaller image, and then click Format > Color > Set Transparent Color under the Picture Tools, see screenshot:
5. Then, please click the background where you want to set transparent. Now, you can see, the background of the small picture has become transparent, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...