How to insert watermark in certain pages instead of all pages in Word document?
By default, watermark is applied to all pages in a Word document. If you only want to insert watermark in certain pages in a Word document, methods in this article will do you a favor.
You can easily insert a watermark in certain pages in a Word document with following steps:
1. Go to the page you will apply the watermark, click Watermark under the Design tab, right click on the watermark, and select Insert at Current Document Position from the context menu. See screenshot:
Now the selected watermark is inserted into current page immediately.
If you want to only insert a customized watermark in certain pages instead of all pages in a Word document, please do as follows.
1. Firstly you need to create a watermark you need and save it to the Watermark Gallery. Click Design > Watermark > Custom Watermark. See screenshot:
2. In the Printed Watermark dialog, customize a watermark and click the OK button.
3. Double click the document header section to get into the header edit mode, and then click to select the watermark on the page. See screenshot:
4. After selecting the watermark, click Design > Watermark > Save Selection to Watermark Gallery. See screenshot:
5. In the popping up Crete New Building Block dialog box, give a name to this watermark and click the OK button.
6. Go to the Headers & Footers Tools tab, click the Close Header and Footer button.
7. Now you need to remove all watermarks from the document by clicking Design > Watermark > Remove Watermark.
8. Go to the document page which you want to apply the watermark, click Design > Watermark, right click the watermark you have saved just now, and select Insert at Current Document Position from the context menu. See screenshot:
Then a custom watermark is inserted into current page at once.
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019