How to insert watermark in certain pages instead of all pages in Word document?
By default, watermark is applied to all pages in a Word document. If you only want to insert watermark in certain pages in a Word document, methods in this article will do you a favor.
You can easily insert a watermark in certain pages in a Word document with following steps:
1. Go to the page you will apply the watermark, click Watermark under the Design tab, right click on the watermark, and select Insert at Current Document Position from the context menu. See screenshot:
Now the selected watermark is inserted into current page immediately.
If you want to only insert a customized watermark in certain pages instead of all pages in a Word document, please do as follows.
1. Firstly you need to create a watermark you need and save it to the Watermark Gallery. Click Design > Watermark > Custom Watermark. See screenshot:
2. In the Printed Watermark dialog, customize a watermark and click the OK button.
3. Double click the document header section to get into the header edit mode, and then click to select the watermark on the page. See screenshot:
4. After selecting the watermark, click Design > Watermark > Save Selection to Watermark Gallery. See screenshot:
5. In the popping up Crete New Building Block dialog box, give a name to this watermark and click the OK button.
6. Go to the Headers & Footers Tools tab, click the Close Header and Footer button.
7. Now you need to remove all watermarks from the document by clicking Design > Watermark > Remove Watermark.
8. Go to the document page which you want to apply the watermark, click Design > Watermark, right click the watermark you have saved just now, and select Insert at Current Document Position from the context menu. See screenshot:
Then a custom watermark is inserted into current page at once.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoThank you so much, it worked exactly the way I wanted
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoEasy way to enter different watermarks on different section of document.
Step 1: Insert Watermark in first section. Watermark appears on all pages of document. Step 2: Insert all your Next Page breaks. Step 3: Break link between sections. Step 4: Go to page with watermark you want to change and double click in header area. Click watermark to select it. WordArt Tools appears in ribbon. click Format under WordArt. You ribbon changes to WordArt tools and you can change this watermark to be whatever you want. Edit text, re-size, change shape and much more. To remove a watermark on one section, select the watermark, right click, click on Cut.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoNo funciona para las imagenes. Te las inserta como imagenes, no como marcas de agua