How to delete all images from a Word document?
If there are multiple pictures in your Word document that you needn’t want, to delete them one by one will waste lots of time. This tutorial will talk about some quick methods for deleting all images from a Word document.
In Word document, the Find and Replace function can help you to quickly remove all pictures from the active document, please do as this:
1. Open the Word document that you want to delete the pictures, and then click Home > Replace (or press Ctrl + H keys) to open the Find and Replace dialog box.
2. In the Find and Replace dialog box, under the Replace tab, click on Find what text box, and then click More >> button, see screenshot:
3. In the expanded dialog box, click Special, and then choose Graphic from the drop-down list, see screenshot:
4. Then, you can see ^g is displayed in Find what text box, see screenshot:
5. And then, click Replace All button, and a prompt box is popped out as below screenshot shown:
6. Click OK, and then close the Find and Replace dialog box, now, all pictures in this active document have been removed at once.
If you think the above method is somewhat troublesome, to improve your work efficiency, the Kutools for Word’s Remove Pictures feature can help you to delete all pictures in a Word document with only one click.
After downloading and installing Kutools for Word, please do with the following steps:
1. Open the Word document that you want to delete the pictures, and then click Kutools > Remove > Remove Pictures, see screenshot:
2. Then, a prompt box is popped out to remind you if you want to remove all pictures, click Yes button, and all pictures will be removed from the active document.
More relative images articles:
- Resize All / Multiple Images In Word
- When we copy or import images from Internet or other files, the size of the images may be various. Everyone knows how to resize pictures one by one, but if we want to resize them to the same size all at once, how can we do? This tutorial will show you several methods of resizing images.
- Save All Images In A Word Document
- If there are lots of pictures in your Word document, now, you want to save all these images into a folder at once. How could you save all the images without save them one by one in a Word file?
- Insert Multiple Pictures With Same Size In Word Document
- Normally, you can insert multiple images at once in a Word document with their original size. Sometimes, you need to arrange these images to the same size when inserting. This article, I will talk about how to insert multiple pictures with the same size in a Word document.
- Put One Picture On Top Of Another In Word Document
- In Word document, we can quickly insert multiple pictures at once. Sometime, you need to place a smaller image on top of another larger image. Normally, you can’t drag one image above another image directly. This article, I will talk about how to put one picture on top of another in Word document.
- Insert Multiple Pictures With Filename In Word Document
- In Word document, you can quickly insert multiple pictures at once by using the Insert function. But, sometimes, you need to insert the file path and names as caption when inserting the pictures. How could you deal with this task in Word file?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.