How to select shorter paragraphs in Word?
When we handle a document with shorter paragraphs, no matter we edit or delete them, the first step we take is to select the shorter paragraphs. This tutorial will introduce you following methods to select shorter paragraphs.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
We can select all shorter paragraph one by one.
Drag mouse to Select one shorter paragraph, and then hold Ctrl to select all the other shorter paragraphs.
It will take a long time to select all shorter paragraphs if the documents contain a lot of paragraphs shorter.
Is there an easier way to select all shorter paragraphs? Yes, Kutool for Word is your best choice. After you have installed Kutool for Word, you can select shorter paragraphs with one click.
Click Kutools >Paragraph Select>Select Shorter Paragraph on the Paragraph group. See screenshot
You can specify the shorter paragraph parameter as follows:
Step 1：Click the Arrow button according to the following screenshot.
Step 2：Specify the shorter paragraph parameter in the Select Options.
For more detailed information about Select Shorter Paragraphs of Kutools for Word, please visit: Paragraph Select feature description
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...