Replique Montre Vacheron Constantin
Comment feature is one of the most useful features in Word. Comments provide notes to users and it’s more convenient when two or more people editing the document.
Note: Comments can be shown or hidden by Show Mark option on the Review tab in Tracking group, see the screenshot:
This tutorial will show you the ways to get rid of comments in document at once when you don’t need them.
As the following steps, you can remove the single comment or all comments of documents:
1. Select the comment you want to remove (skip if you want to remove all comments).
2. Please click Review > Delete > Delete or Delete All Comments in Document. See screenshot:
Note: When you put the cursor in a comment, the Delete option will be available in the above screenshot. Otherwise, there is only Delete All Comments In Word available.
There is another easy way to remove all comments from document using VBA. Do as follows:
1. Press “Alt-F11” to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window.
2. click Module from Insert tab, copy and paste the following VBA code into module window;
The VBA code to remove all comments in Word:
Dim n As Long
Dim oComments As Comments
Set oComments = ActiveDocument.Comments
For n = oComments.Count To 1 Step -1
Set oComments = Nothing
3. Click Run button to apply the VBA, or press F5.
Kutools for Word’s Remove Comments utility can quickly remove all comments in the whole document, but if you have selected a part of the document first, it will only remove all the comments from the selection of the document.
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Remove Comments. See screenshot:
2. After clicking Remove Comments, you will see the result as shown in the below screenshots:
This utility also can remove all comments from a part of the document, for more information about how to remove all comments from a part of the document, please visit here.
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016