How to insert multiple hyperlinks to a document in Word?
Normally you can only insert hyperlinks one by one in Word. Is there a quick way to insert multiple hyperlinks to the same repeated text in Word document? This tutorial will show you how to quickly insert multiple hyperlinks to the same repeated text (key words) in document.
It’s impracticality to manually insert hyperlinks to the repeated text through a long document. Do as follows will save much time when you confront this problem.
Step 1: Select one repeated text, then use Hyperlink function (under Links group of Insert tab) of Word to insert hyperlink to it;
Step 2: Select the repeated text with hyperlink and press Ctrl+C to copy it;
Step 3: Press Ctrl+H to open the Replace window;
Step 4: Type the target repeated text into the Find what box and ^c into the Replace with box, as the following figure shows:
Step 5: Click Replace All.
Kutools provides you the most convenient way to insert multiple hyperlinks to the repeated text in a document.
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Enterprise > Create. See screenshot:
2. Then, the Hyperlink Maker dialog popping up, please configure the below settings in the dialog.
A: Type in the same text;
B: Type in the words as the hyperlink screen tip;
C: Include Scope: Footnote and Endnote;
D: Choose the hyperlink style;
E: Type in the address/url.
3. After clicking OK button in Hyperlink Maker dialog, you can see all hyperlinks are inserted to all same text in current document. See screenshot:
For more information about create multiple hyperlinks in Word, please visit: create hyperlinks feature description.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...