How to convert text box to frame in word?
In Word 2007 and 2010, you can use Text Box in your document to position text and graphics, but in the earlier version of Word (such as Word 2003), it does not support the Text Box. So you may need to convert Text Box to frame in Word 2007 or 2010, if you are preparing to use the document in the earlier version of word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: In Word 2007, 2010 and 2013, save the document as type Word 97-2003 Document format.
Step 2: Open the Word 97-2003 document, right-click on the border of text box, and then select Format Text Box from the list box. See screenshot:
Step 3: Click on the Text Box tab > Convert to Frame command.
Step 4: click OK to convert the text box to frame.
With Kutools for Word, you can convert text box to frame quickly. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Save the document as type Word 97-2003 Document format in Word.
Step 2: Open the Word 97-2003 document, put the cursor on the text box which you want to convert to frame, then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Frame > Convert Text Box To Frame. See screenshot:
Step 3: Right-click on the border of the frame, then you can format the frame by clicking Format Frame from the list box.
For more detail information about Frame of Kutools for Word, please visit:Insert Frame description
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...