Tip: Other languages are Google-Translated. You can visit the English version of this link.
x
or
x
x
Register
x

or

normal Kutools for Excel Stopped working, then can't be reinstalled

More
2 months 1 week ago #1862 by Anin023947
Just purchased and Kutools For Excel is not working in Outlook (Office Home and Business 2016) for me. Any solution yet? I just did a fresh install on two new computers with the latest version...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #593 by qiuhongkun
Hello,
Please try to contact me via jaychivo@extendoffice.com with your order information.
Thanks.

More
1 year 9 months ago #562 by Almond
Hello,

I've been using version 12.5 for some time now and we have tried to update to version 16.5. When I try to use 16.5 Excel shuts down and I receive an intruder error. Is there a fix?

Please advise,
Caron

More
1 year 9 months ago #559 by ADCJeremy
Hello Jay,

Has there been any update to the version to try to fix this issue? I attempted the steps listed in your link, and even wound up reinstalling Windows on one machine trying to get it to work. I still get the Runtime error when I run the .EXE from your website, and a "Failed to register" when I run the .MSI.

It has been almost 3 weeks since you were "working on a new version to fix this". Is there a solution to this issue other than using old installers?

More
1 year 10 months ago #494 by qiuhongkun
Hello,
Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Please try these steps Runtime error (-1.0) When I try to install Assasin's creed - Microsoft Community

We are working on the new version to fix it now. It may be caused by the Windows update.

More
1 year 10 months ago #493 by ADCJeremy
Yes, I mean the runtime error. I have tried both the MSI package as well as the EXE. I also tried your steps:

"1. Please try to disable your antivirus software, and then go to uninstall the Kutools for Excel from the Control Panel.
2. Go to download and reinstall the software from our website.
3. If the problem persists, please try to install the MSI package.
4. If the problem persists, please try to delete all files under c:\users\asheehan\appdata\local\temp\.
5. Please contact me via jaychivo@extendoffice.com"

We have purchased licenses, but cannot even get the software to install. You have said that you all are looking into the issue, so please let us know what we can try to get this resolved.

Moderators: jaychivoExcelfansqiuhongkun