- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months ago0.2677*10000
Convert decimal to whole number in Excel
This tutorial will tell you how to use formulas to convert decimal numbers to whole numbers in Excel.
Round decimal to whole number
The decimal number will be rounded up if the first decimal digit >= 5, or it will be rounded down.
|=ROUND(12.722,0))||Round 12.722 to whole number||13|
|=ROUND(12.222,0)||Round 12.222 to whole number||11|
|=ROUND(12.5,0)||Round 12.5 to whole number||13|
Round decimal up to whole number
The ROUNDUP function will round decimal numbers up to nearest whole number.
|=ROUNDUP(1.03,0)||Round 1.03 up to nearest whole number||2|
|=ROUNDUP(1.92,0)||Round 1.92 up to nearest whole number||2|
Round decimal down to whole number
The ROUNDDOWN function will round decimal numbers down to nearest whole number.
|=ROUNDDOWN(123.234,0)||Round 123.234 down to whole number||123|
|=ROUNDDOWN(123.662,0)||Round 123.662 down to whole number||123|
- Excel DECIMAL function
The DECIMAL function converts a text representation of a number in a base into its equivalent decimal number. Take a instance, 11 is a text representation of 3 in base 2, using the formula =DECIMAL(11,2) convert 11 into decimal number 3.
- Convert decimal number to ip address
If you have a string of decimal numbers such as 192168421 that you need to convert to an IP address as192.168.42.1, how can you quickly solve this job with an Excel formula? In this article, it will introduces formulas to handle this job.
- Convert binary value to decimal/octal/hex
Provides some easy formulas to convert binary value to decimal number, octal value or hex value in Excel.
- Convert decimal value to binary/octal/hex
This article introduces the formulas to convert decimal numbers to binary value, octal value or hex value in Excel
- Convert hex value to decimal/binary/octal
This article introduces the formulas to convert hexadecimal numbers to decimal valie, binary value, or octal value in Excel
The Best Office Productivity Tools
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoHow to convert 0.2677 into 2,677?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoMY 0 DOESNT APPEAR IN THE FIRST ROW . EXAMPLE IF I TYPE 0158691 THE 0 DOESNT APPEAR
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoHi，Pamela Newton, if you want to keep the leading zeros while you are typing, this tutorial https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/1778-excel-delete-keep-leading-zeros.html lists some methods may help you