Excel BIN2DEC Function
The BIN2DEC function converts a binary number to a decimal number.
The BIN2DEC function returns a numeric value.
- Number, the only argument in the BIN2DEC function, should be supplied as a numeric value.
- The #NUM! error value occurs if:
- the supplied number argument is not recognized as a binary number.
- the supplied number argument contains more than 10 characters.
Supposing, you want to convert the binary numbers in the table below to decimal numbers. Please do as follows.
1. Copy the formula below into cell D5.
2. Then drag the fill handle down to the cells where you want to apply this formula too. The results are as the following screenshot shows.
- We can directly input value in the number argument in the formula. For example, the formula in cell D5 can be changed to:
Excel EVEN Function
The EVEN function rounds numbers away from zero to the nearest even integer.
Excel EXP Function
The EXP function returns the result of the constant e raised to the nth power.