Excel COSH function
The COSH function returns the hyperbolic cosine of a given number.
Note: This function is available in Excel for Microsoft 365, Excel 2010 and later versions.
Number (required): A real number for which you want to calculate the hyperbolic cosine.
1) COSH returns the #VALUE! error if “number” is not numeric.
2) The hyperbolic cosine of a given number is calculated by the following equation:
It returns a numeric value.
To calculate the hyperbolic cosine of the numbers listed in the table below, the COSH function can do you a favor.
Select a blank cell, such as D6 in this case, enter the following formula and press the Enter key to get the first result. Select this formula cell and drag its AutoFill Handle down to get the rest of the results.
Notes: The formula above uses a cell reference as the argument, you can type a real number in the formula instead. The formula in the cell D6 can be changed to:
Excel ACOSH Function
The ACOSH function returns the inverse hyperbolic cosine of a number.
Excel COT Function
The COT function is used to calculate the cotangent of an angle in radians.
Excel ACOT Function
The ACOT function calculates the arccotangent (inverse cotangent) of a number, and returns an angle, in radians, in the range from 0 (zero) to π (pi).
Excel COTH Function
The COTH function returns the hyperbolic cotangent of a hyperbolic angle in radians.
Excel ACOTH Function
The ACOTH function returns the inverse hyperbolic cotangent of a number.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need is Just A Click Away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by 50% when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
Please leave your comments in English