Excel ENCODEURL Function
The ENCODEURL Function converts a text to a URL-encoded string.
The ENCODEURL function returns a URL-encoded string.
- The ENCODEURL function is introduced in Excel 2013. Therefore, it is unavailable in earlier Excel versions. And it is not available in Excel for the web or Excel for Mac, either.
- The ENCODEURL function may appear in Excel for Mac's library, but it doesn’t return results on Mac because it relies on Windows operating system functionality.
- In the table below displays a list of certain non-alphanumeric characters and their URL-encoded equivalent.
As the below screenshot shows, there is a list of URL text strings. To convert them to URL-encoded string, please do as follows.
1. Please copy the formula below into cell D5, then press the Enter key to get the result.
2. Select this result cell and drag its autofill handle down to get the rest of the results.
Note: We can also directly input a value in the formula. For example, the formula in cell D5 can be changed to:
Excel EVEN Function
The EVEN function rounds numbers away from zero to the nearest even integer.
Excel EXP Function
The EXP function returns the result of the constant e raised to the nth power.