Excel ISREF function
The ISREF function checks whether a given value is a reference. If the given value is a reference, it returns TRUE. Otherwise, it returns FALSE.
Value (required): The value you want to check. It can be entered as one of the following:
-- A cell reference;
-- A range;
-- A named range;
-- Some functions that can return a reference, such as the INDIRECT function and the OFFSET function.
1. It returns one of the following logical values:
-- TRUE: Returns TRUE If the given value is a valid reference.
- - FALSE: Returns FALSE if the given value is an invalid reference.
It returns a logical value, which is TRUE or FALSE.
The table below shows the results of the ISREF function in different examples.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by 50% when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
Please leave your comments in English