Excel UNICHAR Function
The Excel UNICHAR function returns the Unicode character based on a given number value.
Number (Required): The number that represents the Unicode character.
The Unicode character
1. #VALUE error occurs:
- If the number is zero;
- Or the numbers are out of allowable range.
2. #N/A error occurs if the Unicode numbers are partial surrogates and the data types are invalid.
3. The returned Unicode character can be a character string. For example in UTF-8 or UTF-16 codes.
Supposing there is a list of numbers you need to convert to Unicode characters as the below screenshot shown, please do as follows to get it down with the UNICHAR function.
Select a blank cell, copy below formula into it, and then drag the Fill Handle to apply the formula to other cells to get all Unicode characters.
Excel SUBSTITUTE function
The Excel SUBSTITUTE function replaces text or characters within a text string with another text or characters..
Excel TEXT Function
The TEXT function converts a value to text with a specified format in Excel.
Excel TEXTJOIN Function
The Excel TEXTJOIN function joins multiple values from a row, column or a range of cells with specific delimiter.
Excel TRIM Function
The Excel TRIM function removes all extra spaces from text string and only keeps single spaces between words.
Excel UPPER Function
The Excel UPPER function converts all letters of a given text to uppercase.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by 50% when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
Please leave your comments in English