Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 28 January 2021
  0 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
 Hi,

I hope this catches someones interest and you can help me. I know that everyone is busy with their own stuff and if you can’t help me I understand. 

So I’ll start off by describing what I would like to do, much like what you did in some of your tutorials except I don’t know how to apply it to my workbook. I have a main page that needs to pull data from different sheets, 220 or so.

The way it works is as follows; you select your SPEC from the data validation cell, after that the CATEGORY within that SPEC, then your CHOICES should show.I’ve gotten this to work up to the category part. I am stuck on making the “CHOICES Data Validation” part, how to make the choices show since they are in different sheets. That’s my most important part I need to figure out. I’ve only populated the first 46 sheets as I didn’t know if this formate will even work. 

My second problem is that is that I have been extracting the data from other workbooks by creating a formula in each and every single one then copying and pasting it in their designated spec sheet. Which by the way takes for ever as I have only done 46 of 220 of them. There’s got to be an easier way to do this if not I’ll just keep copying and pasting. I am an excel beginner. 

I’ve attached my workbook that’s labeled Total Spec Org and a few of the specs from where I am pulling the info from.

I am doing this so that I have all my specifications of construction organized and consolidated in one place.I would greatly appreciate anyones help on this.

Bravo

There are no replies made for this post yet.