Note: The other languages of the website are Google-translated. Back to English
  Saturday, 23 October 2021
  1 Replies
  2.4K Visits
0
Votes
Undo
I have a large list of thumbnail image links I'm working on validating by using this function. Close to 100,000 rows. I ran this "Insert pic from URL" function in KuTools, and at first it ran quite well, processing several hundred rows per minute. When it got to around ~65k it slowed to a crawl, to approximately 12-15 rows per minute. I stopped the operation and restarted the computer, and restarted the operation and now it runs at 12-15 rows per minute right from the start. I tried a completely different file, with a different set of links, and it too ran at 12-15 rows per minute.
I have another computer which also has KuTools, and it did the same thing with the large, 100k-row file. Started fast, slowed down, now this function runs slow on all files on that computer also.
What is causing this performance slowdown, and is there a fix?
1 year ago
·
#2339
0
Votes
Undo
Hi littlej53081@gmail.com,

Sorry for the late reply. I have sent the feedback to our developer team. According to a developer, the reason may be the speed limit from the website from which you frequently extracted too many data in a short time. The Insert PIcture from Path (URL) function does not have any restrictions for users. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Amanda
  • Page :
  • 1
There are no replies made for this post yet.

Follow Us

Copyright © 2009 - www.extendoffice.com. | All rights reserved. Powered by ExtendOffice. | Sitemap
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Protected by Sectigo SSL