Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 20 May 2022
  3 Replies
  6.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Please help me. What solutions does kutools have to stop excel from changing the last digit to a zero when i need 16 numbers in one cell?

I get this in the cell "5.26722E+15" and i need it to show this 5267222432422361

Select Specific Cell does not seem to get around this.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo

Press Ctrl + 1 to open the Format Cells window.
Under the tab Number, select Number in the Category list, set Decimal places as 0.

Hi there,

If you want Excel to automatically fully display such long numbers, you can select the area where such numbers could appear, and then apply the number format I mentioned above.

Note that do not apply the number format to the range where includes dates, times or other number formats. If you do, these values will be converted to pure numbers.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Amanda, Is there anyway for excel to display the correct number once it does this "5.26722E+15" ? In otherwords, i need to know what the last digit was before excel changed it to a zero?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Excel itself can do it :)
Select the cells where you want to show such long numbers. Press Ctrl + 1 to open the Format Cells window.
Under the tab Number, select Number in the Category list, set Decimal places as 0. See screenhot:
long numbers.png

Amanda
Attachments (1)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.