Anonymous User
  Friday, 23 September 2022
  3 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello,
I followed your tutorial which worked well. But I would like to combine several elements in the same cell but in another sheet. Is it possible ? I can't. Can you help me please ? Thnak you.
1 year ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Let's say your drop-down list is in A1:A10 in Sheet1, and you will selected multiple items from the drop-down list in cells across A1:A10, you can enter the formula in A1 in Sheet2: =Sheet1!A1, and then drag the fill handle down to apply the formula to the below cells until A10.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Let's say your drop-down list is in A1:A10 in Sheet1, and you will selected multiple items from the drop-down list in cells across A1:A10, you can enter the formula in A1 in Sheet2: =Sheet1!A1, and then drag the fill handle down to apply the formula to the below cells until A10.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you very much. That's great.
I have another question on the same topic. How do you delete an item in the cell grouping several items in the drop-down lists (for example if I selected incorrectly)? In fact how to go back. I couldn't find the information in the tutorial. Thanks in advance.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

You can press Ctrl + Z to undo the selection. Or just select the items you don't want, and delete them from the result cell.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.