Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 20 August 2021
  3 Replies
  7.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
If i am using my work credentials with excel at work and i want kutools to be my addon at work, can i, in case i resigned from my job and do not have access to the same credentials for excel, can i still use kutools on my personal computer with my personal excel credentials?

2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

About the license, you may install and use one copy of the software on the licensed device, and install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.

If you install a copy of the Software on a Terminal Server or Citrix Server, a separate desktop application license is required for every desktop from which the application is accessed.

For more information about the EULA, please visit: http://www.extendoffice.com/support/end-user-license-agreement.html
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
after reading several posts about this topic it´s still not clear for me what´s behind the portable device which is mentioned in your license agreement:
„D. Portable Device. You may install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.“
Do mean just a usb-stick or an external hard disk? And if yes, how do I install Kutools for Excel on such a device and use it later on at any computer with Microsoft Office installed?
And if a laptop is also allowed as an external device why is this not clearly described?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
after reading several posts about this topic it´s still not clear for me what´s behind the portable device which is mentioned in your license agreement:
„D. Portable Device. You may install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.“
Do mean just a usb-stick or an external hard disk? And if yes, how do I install Kutools for Excel on such a device and use it later on at any computer with Microsoft Office installed?
And if a laptop is also allowed as an external device why is this not clearly described?

One key is for one person to use it in two pcs. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.