Friday, 20 August 2021
  3 Replies
  7.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
If i am using my work credentials with excel at work and i want kutools to be my addon at work, can i, in case i resigned from my job and do not have access to the same credentials for excel, can i still use kutools on my personal computer with my personal excel credentials?

2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

About the license, you may install and use one copy of the software on the licensed device, and install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.

If you install a copy of the Software on a Terminal Server or Citrix Server, a separate desktop application license is required for every desktop from which the application is accessed.

For more information about the EULA, please visit: http://www.extendoffice.com/support/end-user-license-agreement.html
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
after reading several posts about this topic it´s still not clear for me what´s behind the portable device which is mentioned in your license agreement:
„D. Portable Device. You may install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.“
Do mean just a usb-stick or an external hard disk? And if yes, how do I install Kutools for Excel on such a device and use it later on at any computer with Microsoft Office installed?
And if a laptop is also allowed as an external device why is this not clearly described?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
after reading several posts about this topic it´s still not clear for me what´s behind the portable device which is mentioned in your license agreement:
„D. Portable Device. You may install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.“
Do mean just a usb-stick or an external hard disk? And if yes, how do I install Kutools for Excel on such a device and use it later on at any computer with Microsoft Office installed?
And if a laptop is also allowed as an external device why is this not clearly described?

One key is for one person to use it in two pcs. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.