Monday, 29 April 2019
  34 Replies
  10.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
I have downloaded a trial version of KuTools for Words (Latest One) but after installing and enable KuTool not appearing as a tab in MS Word 2007. Please resolve.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to download and install this version.

https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/WordKutools.exe
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Still not working after install the newest program.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Please go to the Word add-ins manager. Please try to enable the Kutools add-ins in your Word add-ins manager.

Or post a screenshot of your Word add-ins manager here.

Thanks in advance.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am having the same issue as well. The Convert shows if I have a *.doc document open (Click on Pearl? (round thing at top) and it shows along with Save, Save as as etc. When Convert is clicked it does the conversion fine. 
[attachment]KuTools1.png[/attachment]
I cannot see the addin on the ribbon. It is there when I go to the Addin section of Word Options.
[attachment]KuTools2.png[/attachment]
I have exactly the same problem. I have tried reinstalling from scratch and have also tried the suggestions given in this thread. Still cannot get the KUTools tab to appear
Attachments (1)
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to disable all the other add-ins, and then please reinstall the software. :)

Thanks in advance.
I removed Word 2007 from my PC and reinstalled it without any add-ins. I then installed KUTools again. I still do not see the KUTools tab - see attached screen dump.
Attachments (1)
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Can you please try to take a screenshot of your Word add-ins manager?
Please take a look at your Word Ribbon Customize.
Word_Ribbon.png
Attachments (1)
Word 2007 does not have that option! See attached screendump.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please go to check the "Customize" according to your screenshot.
Good day,
Clicking on Customize ("Clicking on Customize.jpg", "Detail in Customize1.jpg" and "Detail in Customize2.jpg" I see NO reference to KUTools.
Clicking on Add-Ins ( "Clicking on Addins.jpg" and "Clicking on Go.jpg") I do see that KUTools has been added a an Add-In, however it does not show in the Word menu.
Kind regards,
Willem
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to reset all settings of your Ribbon.
reset_tibbon.png
Attachments (1)
Still makes no difference!
Please also not the reset, only resets the Quick Access Toolbar, not the Ribbon.

Sorry, should read: Please also note.....
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Can you please reset not the Quick Access Toolbar?
reset_tibbon_main.png  
Attachments (1)
In Word 2007 there is no option anywhere to rest the ribbon.
I also do not see the "Main tabs" option anywhere in Word 2007. It has no options anywhere to add/remove/reset the ribbon. One can only customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
Look at this video screen capture
It seems that all my attachments on my previous messages disappeared. I will try to attach them again.
Sorry about the mess with my messages. Let me try and explain again: 
  1. Word 2007 does not have an option to customize the Ribbon, only the Quick Access Toolbar. See attached screendump. I have also checked this with local experts who have confirmed this.[/*]
  2. My video capture is too large to attach, but is only proves that there is no Ribbon customize option anywhere.[/*]
Do you have any other Word 2007 customers?

I have tried installing your add-in on Online Word 365, but it won't allow me to do so.
Attachments (1)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.