Friday, 05 November 2021
  3 Replies
  9.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
I know there's a way to add a Favorites list that I've created to Word's Quick Access Toolbar at the top of the screen, but I am not remembering how to do that. Can anyone describe how to do that? Many thanks.

Jason
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Jason,

To add a Favorites list to Word's Quick Access Toolbar, you can right-click on the list, then you can see the Add to Quick Access Toolbar option.
QAT2.png

Note that if you right-click on the icon of a list, only the list itself will be added to the Quick Access Toolbar; If you right-click on the ribbon name (Word Favorites), all your lists will go to the toolbar.
QAT1.png

This is how it looks:
  QAT3.png

Hope this can help you.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Jason,

To add a Favorites list to Word's Quick Access Toolbar, you can right-click on the list, then you can see the Add to Quick Access Toolbar option.
QAT2.png

Note that if you right-click on the icon of a list, only the list itself will be added to the Quick Access Toolbar; If you right-click on the ribbon name (Word Favorites), all your lists will go to the toolbar.
QAT1.png

This is how it looks:
  QAT3.png

Hope this can help you.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I don’t quite understand how to do this, but I think if you go to the Word website, this information should be there. Guys, I need your help. Do any of you know how to use background remover? I need to change the background of my video and I have no idea how to do it. Many thanks to everyone for any help.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Burger King is an American multinational chain of fast-food restaurants.
Burger King Breakfast Menu 2022
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.