Wednesday, 17 March 2021
  1 Replies
  8.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
I recently (accidentally) downloaded the most recent version of office tab enterprise to my PC on which I already had an older version. I kept getting notices to purchase (I did not want to purchase for this PC) so, out of desperation to get rid of the constant annoying reminder, I uninstalled it. This apparently uninstalled my licensed version also. So now I need the older version so I can reinstall it. My license key info for the older version is shown in the email string below:Dear Customer,We have received your order, thank you very much for supporting ExtendOffice. The license name and license code of Office Tab are as follows:

If the license name looks like "**** ****-1", please make sure you have typed in the "**** ****" and "-1" in the license name box.If the key does not work, please install the latest version of Office Tab at following address:
http://www.extendoffice.com/downloads/SetupOfficeTab.exePlease feel free to send email to me if you have any questions or problems. Thank you very much! 
Best Regards,
AddinTools & ExtendOffice
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please don't post your license information in the forum.
Please try to contact us via .
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.